Balinese Jam & Miso Prawns
5 Madagascan Tiger Prawns (Or ready to cook prawns)
1 tsp Novice Kitchen Balinese Jam
1 tbsp Miso
2 tbsp of Fish Sauce
1 tbsp of Ponzu or Soy Sauce
A pinch of Salt
1/2 a Lime
1 Thumb size nub of butter
Handful of Coriander Leaves
1) De-vain and clean prawns (if prawns are fresh)
2) In a bowl place prawns and add in NK Balinese Jam, Miso, Ponzu/Soy sauce, Salt
3) Mix it all until the prawns are coated in the mix
4) Leave to marinade in fridge for 30mins - 1hr
5) Heat a frying pan on medium to low heat then add prawns
6) Cook for about 2-3 mins each side
7) Add butter to the pan and with a spoon baste the prawn for about 2 mins, you'll know when the prawns are done, they'll be pink all the way through.
8) Place the prawns on a plate and garnish with lime and coriander.
9) Enjoy fellow Novices!!