Orzo & Pancetta
Orzo and Pancetta
1tbs Tomato Paste
250ml Boiling water/Stock
1 Garlic Clove
1) In a pan fry roughly 125g of Pancetta or Lardons until crispy
2) Add chopped shallot, garlic and chilli to Pancetta, fry for 30secs and stir frequently to stop burning.
3) Add tomato paste and stir in
4) Add 100g of Orzo to pancetta and tomato paste mix, then pour in hot water and stock mix.
5) Cook at medium to low temperature for 10-12 minutes with a lid on, it's done when the water has been absorbed by the Orzo
6) Grate some parmesan into Orzo and it's ready to be served