Recipe of the Week
Creamy Balinese Jam Noodles
This recipe is one of my favourite recipes and judging by how many people showed this love on social media, I can safely say this is a winner for those cold winter evenings approaching.
This recipe is inspired by a typical Thai curry with a twist, in this recipe we are using the Balinese Jam and noodles. It is an extremely quick recipe and really capitalises on the unique flavour combinations of the Balinese Jam.
1-2 tsp Balinese Jam
250ml Coconut Cream
1 Red Onion
1 clove of Garlic
Sainsbury’s quick cook noodles
Method:1) Chop the onion and garlic into small chunks
2) In a pan add a generous glug of olive oil and add the chopped onion and garlic, fry until translucent 2-3 minutes
3) Add the Balinese Jam and broccoli, give it a wee stir
4) Pour in the coconut cream cook for 1 minute
5) Add noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes and finish with a generous dash of soy sauce
6) Serve in a bowl with some chilli flakes for garnish